Mobile home fire damages home|
A Hastings mobile home was damaged yesterday when a fire started in the garage. Hastings Fire Chief Kent Gilbert said the home owner came home and found the fire in the back of the attached garage just before 3pm. Firefighters were able to put out the fire at 15 Cranbrook before it spread to the main part of the home. There was some smoke damage in the living area and Chief Gilbert says it will probably be 3 to 4 days before the residents are able to live in the home again.